Oakland Unite Notification of Funding Availability
This funding opportunity is now closed. Please check back at a later date for future opportunities or sign-up for our newsletter to receive funding notifications.
Request for Qualifications: Employer Engagement/Training & Capacity Building
The City of Oakland is pleased to release a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) to identify a list of qualified agencies, firms, project teams or individual candidates who can complete tasks related to Planning and Implementing Employer and Training Partner Engagement Strategies to Enhance Hiring of Oakland Unite Participants (Service Category #1) or provide Professional Consultant Services for Provider Network Skills and Capacity Building (Service Category #2) during the 2016-2018 period. The funds available through this RFQ come from the Oakland Public Safety and Services Violence Prevention Act (Measure Z). Please see below for important dates and to download the RFQ materials.
- RFQ Issue Date: April 8, 2016
- Pre-proposal Meeting (Recommended): April 21, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m., Classroom 1, 150 Frank Ogawa Plaza, 2nd Floor
- Hard Copy Proposals Due: Thursday May 5, 2016 by 2:00 P.M. PST
RFQ MATERIALS – Please download the following:
Required Schedules: The City of Oakland requires all contractors to fill out several forms to ensure they are in compliance with a variety of ordinances and laws. The following are required at submission. See the full list of additional forms that will be required post-award. Electronic copies of these documents can be downloaded here.
- Schedule E: Project Consultant Team
- Schedule O: Campaign Contribution Limits
- (Optional) Schedule E-2: Oakland Workforce Verification Form
- Pre-proposal Meeting Presentation Slides
- List of Attendees at Pre-proposal Meeting
- Oakland Unite 2015 Request for Proposals and Appendix A: Program Strategy Descriptions
- City Council Agenda Report with Funding Recommendations